1. Rodenbaugh DW, Heidi L. Learning by doing: Construction and manipulation of a skeletal muscle model during lecture. Adv Physiol Educ. 2012; 36: 302-6.
2. Barling PM, Ramasamy P. Model construction by students within an integrated curriculum. Clin teach. 2011;8(1): 37-42.
3. Rezendo Filho FM, Fonseca LJ. A student centred approach for developing active learning: The construction of Physical models as a teaching tool in Medical Physiology. BMC Med Educ. 2014;14: 189.
4. Pant J, Patil P. Exploring physiology through working model preparation by undergraduate students. Adv In Med Educ Pract. 2020;11:171-76.
5. Jittavadhna K, Ruenwongsa P, Panjpan B. Handheld model of a sarcomere to illustrate the sliding filament mechanism in muscle contraction. Adv Physiol Educ. 2009; 33: 297-301.
6. Burgess A, Van Diegle C .Introduction to peer teacher training in health professional education. Supplement series BMC med educ. 2020; 20:454.
7. Litowitz JK .Using manipulatives to improve learning in the undergraduate neurophysiology curriculum. Adv Physiol Educ. 2004;27 (1-4)109-19.
8. DeHoff ME, Clark KL. Learning outcomes and student-perceived value of clay modeling and cat dissection in undergraduate human anatomy and Physiology Adv Physiol Educ. 2011;35: 68–75.
9. Rodenbaugh DW, Heidi L. Construction of a model demonstrating cardiovascular principles. Am. J. Physiol. 1999; 277: 67–83.
10. K. Sri Nageswari, Malhotra A. Pedagogical effectiveness of innovative teaching methods initiated at the Department of Physiology, Government Medical College, Chandigarh. Adv Physiol Educ. 2004; 28: 51–58.
11. Uma SV. Model Making, An Interesting Method of Learning Anatomy: Students’ perceptions. Int J Anat Res 2022; 10(1):8291- 96.
12. Ramachandra, Chikkavaddaragudi S, Vivek Anand. Dimensional model making as an innovative tool for enhanced learning through student engagement among early professional medical graduates Int J Health Allied Sci 2022; 11( 4). 13. Newman D L. Physical Models Can Provide Superior Learning Opportunities Beyond the Benefits of Active Engagement. Biochem Mol Biol Edu. 2018; 46 (5):435-44.
14. Una B, Niall H .The Role of Model Making as a Constructivist Learning Tool to Enhance Deep Learning in a Building Technology Module. Ir J Acad Practice. 2014;3(1):11.
15. Yammine K, Violato C. The effectiveness of physical models in teaching anatomy: a meta-analysis of comparative studies. Adv in Health Sci Educ. 2015.