1. ALA. Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education-introduction. Guidelines & Standards: Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education; 2002. Available From: http://archive.ala.org/acrl/il/toolkit/intro.html#f1. Accessed February 8, 2012. DOI: 10.18352/lq.8167
2. Williams MH, Evans JJ. Factors in information literacy education. Journal of Political Science Education. 2008;4(1):116-30.
3. Kohi K, Niroomand L, Dindar Farkosh F, Tajik Esmaeili S. Qualitative Comparison of Media Literacy with Internet Filtering among Male and Female Students in Ilam. Women Studies. 2019;10(30):99-114. Persian.
4. Kamalipour M, Azad M, Ashkani N, Esmaeilzadeh Z. Students’ Media Literacy and Information Literacy in Para Medicine, Nursing and Midwifery Faculties of Bandar Abbas University. J Mod Med Info Sci. 2017;3(1):37-43. Persian.
5. Meulen DV. Teaching undergraduates research skills by doing and reflecting. InCeROArt. Conservation, exposition, Restauration d’Objets d’Art 2017 May 22 (No. HS). Association CeROArt asbl. https://doi.org/10.4000/ceroart.5055
6. Mariño R, Habibi E, Morgan M, Au‐Yeung W. Information and communication technology use among Victorian and South Australian oral health professions students. Journal of dental education. 201;76(12):1667-74.
7. Alishan Karami N, Bakhatyarzadeh A, Khajeh E, Safa O. Information Literacy of Medical Students Studying in Second Year of Bandar Abbas of Medical School, 2002-3. Nama (Res Electronic J Inform Sci) 2007;7(1). Persian.
8. Choi JR, Straubhaar J, Skouras M, Park S, Santillana M, Strover S. Techno-capital: Theorizing media and information literacy through information technology capabilities. New media & Society. 2020:1461444820925800. https://doi.org/10.1177/1461444820925800
9. Bazrafkan L, Hayat AA, Abbasi K, Bazrafkan A,Rohalamini A, Fardid M. Evaluation of information literacy status among medical students at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Advances in Medical Education & Professionalism. 2017; 5(1):42 .PMID: 28124020. Persian.
10. Karami Namivandi S, Sharifi SM, Janavi E. Identifying Solutions for Increasing Media and Information Literacy among Faculty Members and Students of Iranian Universities. Journal of Communication Research. 2017;24(92):99-124. https://doi.org/10.22082/cr.2017.58194.1270Persian.
11. Yazdani F. Designing a tool for assessing information literacy of students of Payame Noor University of Hamadan Province. Quarterly Journal of Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences. 2012;4(2):29-52. Persian.
12. Sedghi S, Abdi F, Panahi S. Informational literacy level of postgraduate faculty students of rehabilitation sciences at Iran university of medical sciences based on the eisenberg model. J Mod Med Info Sci. 2018; 4(1):30-38. Persian.
13. Taslimi M. The evaluation of information literacy in both scientific and practical experts PolyAcryl Iran [Dissertation]. Esfahan: Esfahan; 2011. Persian.
14. Panahirava N, Mokhatab M. Survey the information literacy skills of graduate students in Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. Proceedings of the first congress of new technologies to achieve sustainable development; 2014 Jan 4; Tehran: Iran. Minushahr: Mehr Arvand University; 2014. Persian.
15. Ebrahimi Z, Faghih Aram B. The Relationship between Media Literacy and Information Literacy with Metacognitive Skills and Creativity of Students of Islamic Azad University, Islamshahr Branch. Quarterly Journal of Communication Research, 2018; 24(4):125-52. https://doi.org/10.22082/cr.2017.28792.Persian.
16. Golami T. Evaluation of information literacy of undergraduate students of Malek Ashtar University of Technology Shahinshahr. Quarterly Journal of Information Systems and Services. 2015; 4(15):1-12. Persian.
17. Moghadam HS, Salami M, Narimani MR, Razmkhah M. The rate of information literacy of faculty members and PhD students of faculty of nursing and midwifery based on successful evidence healthcare. Journal of Nursing Education. 2016;5(4):60-68. Persian.
18. Ashraf Rizi H, Ramezani A, Aghajani H, Kazempour Z. Assessing students' media and information literacy Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly Journal of Information Systems and Services. 2014;6(2):17-34. doi: 10.5455/aim.2014.22.393-397. Persian.
19. Alipour J, Farsadhabibi H, Karimi A. Media and Information Literacy Among Postgraduate Students. Applied Health Information Technology. 2021;2(1):2-10. DOI: 10.18502/ahit.v2i1.6163. Persian.
20. Kiani H, Tajdaran M, Poya K. The effect of parents' education level and in improving information literacy of pre-university students in public and private high schools. Journal of Knowledge Studies. 2016;9(32):81-8. Persian.