1. Noben I, Deinum JF, Douwes-van Ark IM, Hofman WA. How is a professional development programme related to developing university teachers' self-efficacy beliefs and teaching conceptions? Studies in Educational Evaluation. 2021;68:100966.
2. Jortveit M, Kovač VB. Co-teaching that works: special and general educators’ perspectives on collaboration. Teach Educ. 2022;33(3):286-300.
3. Härkki T, Vartiainen H, Seitamaa-Hakkarainen P, Hakkarainen K. Co-teaching in non-linear projects: A contextualized model of co-teaching to support educational change. Teach Educ. 2021;97:103188.
4. Akerson A, Montgomery MS. Peer-to-Peer Co-Teaching: Idea to Implementation. SRATE Journal. 2017;26(2):1-8.
5. Zhang P, Feng Y. Implementation of team teaching in construction management education. Int J Learn Teach. 2020:230-5.
6. Lock J, Rainsbury J, Clancy T, Rosenau P, Ferreira C. Influence of co-teaching on undergraduate student learning: A mixed-methods study in nursing. Teaching and Learning Inquiry. 2018;6(1):38-51.
7. Dehnad A, Jalali M, Shahabi S, Mojgani P, Bigdeli S. Students’ view on supportive co-teaching in medical sciences: a systematic review. BMC Med Educ. 2021;21:1-13.
8. Hellier S, Davidson L. Team teaching in nursing education. J Contin Educ Nurs. 2018;49(4):186-92.
9. Monteblanco AD. Power dynamics, common pitfalls, and successful strategies associated with co-teaching. College Teaching. 2020;69(2):63-8.
10. Johnson NH, Brumback L. Co-teaching in the science classroom: The one teach/one assist model. Sci Scope. 2013;36(6):6.
11. Drewes A, Soslau E, Scantlebury K. Striving towards an ideal: coevaluation of student co-teaching experiences. Journal of Education for Teaching. 2021;47(1):60-74.
12.Kokko M, Takala M, Pihlaja P. Finnish teachers’ views on co-teaching. British journal of special education. 2021;48(1):112-32.
13. Kelley RG, Brown MR, Knapp D. Evaluation of the Student Experience in the Co-Taught Classroom. Int J Spec Educ. 2017;32(3):520-37.
14. King-Sears ME, Jenkins MC. Active instruction for co-teachers in a support role. Interv Sch Clin. 2020;55(5):301-6.
15. Lochner WW, Murawski WW, Daley JT. The effect of co-teaching on student cognitive engagement. TheoryPract Rural Educ. 2019;9(2):6-19.
16. Ronnfeldt M, Farmer SO, McQueen K, Grissom JA. Teacher collaboration in instructional teams and student achievement. Am J Educ Res. 2015;52(3):475-514.
17. Carter CP, Reschly AL, Lovelace MD, Appleton JJ, Thompson D. Measuring student engagement among elementary students: Pilot of the Student Engagement Instrument—Elementary Version. Sch Psychol Q. 2012;27(2):61.
18. Reeve J. A self-determination theory perspective on student engagement. Handbook of research on student engagement: Springer; 2012. p. 149-72.
19. Nutt JE. Co-teaching Strategies: Improving Student Engagement by Increasing Opportunities to Respond. Kentucky Teacher Education Journal: The Journal of the Teacher Education Division of the Kentucky Council for Exceptional Children. 2021;8(2):3.
20. Hamzah F, Mat KC, Bhagat V, Amaran S, Hassan H. Assessing test anxiety among the first year nursing students’ of university Sultan Zainal Abidinb. Res J Pharm Technol. 2018;11(4):1448-51.
21. Hanfesa S, Tilahun T, Dessie N, Shumet S, Salelew E. Test anxiety and associated factors among first-year health science students of University of Gondar, Northwest Ethiopia: A cross-sectional study. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2020:817-24.
22. Tsegay L, Shumet S, Damene W, Gebreegziabhier G, Ayano G. Prevalence and determinants of test anxiety among medical students in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. BMC med educ. 2019;19:1-10.
23. Mohammad Hassani Soudmand F, Ahour T. The Effect of One Teach-One Assist Model of Co-teaching on Iranian EFL Learners’ Reading Comprehension. Journal of English Language Pedagogy and Practice. 2020;13(26):24-48.
24. Tobin K. Using collaborative inquiry to better understand teaching and learning. Activist science and technology education. 2014:127-47.
25. Chanmugam A, Gerlach B. A Co-Teaching Model for Developing Future Educators' Teaching Effectiveness. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. 2013;25(1):110-7.
26. Ansari B, Wahyu N, editors. Mathematics understanding and anxiety in collaborative teaching. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; 2017: IOP Publishing.
27. Shi CR, Rana J, Burgin S. Co-teaching: applications in medical education. Clin Teach. 2017;15(4):341-43.