2. Moosavi H, Makarem A, Bonyadimanehs M. Instructors’ Viewpoints about the Teacher Evaluation System and the Influencing Factors at the Faculty of Dentistry, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2016;40(4)371-80..
3. Gashmard R, Moaetamed N, Vahedparast H. Faculty members' and students’ view points on characteristics of a good university teacher in Boushehr University of Medical Sciences. 2011; 11(1): 48-57. Persian.
4. Khomeini R. Sahife-ye Imam. An Anthology of Imam Khomeinis Speeches, Messages, Interviews, Decrees, Religious Permissions, and Letters. Teheran: The Institute for Compilation and Publication of Imam Khomeini's…; 2008.
5. Zamani A. Identify, analyze and prioritize effective factors on the quality of education in higher education. lnnovation and value creation. 2019; 11(6): 24-35. Persian.
6. Hajihosseini F, Tafreshi MZ, Hosseini M, Baghestani AR. Teachers’ and postgraduate nursing students’ experience of the educational environment in Iran: A qualitative Research. Electronic physician. 2017; 9(8):5049. Persian.
7. Sanagu A, Jouybari LM, Mehravar F. The perspectives of Golestan University of Medical Sciences students regard to educational climate and university environment. Jentashapir. 2012, 3(2): 303-9. Persian.
8. Vajargah KF, Babadi AK, Hajatmand F. Evaluating internal quality of educational programs of Ph. D medical ethics curriculum from point of professors and students. Medical Ethics Journal. 2014;8(27): 29-52.
9. Jamshidi S, Baghaei F, Abdolsamadi H, Faradmal J, Soltanian A, Ahmadiani E. Evaluation of Academic Staffs’ Viewpoint about Their Assessment by Students in Hamadan University of Medical Sciences(2011–2012). Research in Medical Education. 2013;5(2): 39-45.
10. Ramezani G, Salimi J, Asadi M. The Strategies for Using ICT in Smartization of Schools: A Qualitative Study on a Group of Experts. 2017;8(1):91-111.
11. Torkzadeh J, Mohtaram M. Prediction of Students’Organizational Commitment In The light Of Their Perception Of University’s Educational Climate.2012; 4(2):41-49.
12. Tableman B, Herron A. Best practice briefs: School climate and learning.University-Community Partnerships@ Michigan State University. 2004.
13. Makhdoom NM. Assessment of the quality of educational climate during undergraduate clinical teaching years in the college of medicine, Taibah University. Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences. 2009;4(1): 42-52.
14. Raoufi S, Seikhian A, Ebrahimzade F, Tarahi M, Ahmadi P. Designing a novel sheet to evaluate theoretical teaching quality of faculty members based on viewpoints of stakeholders and charles E. Glassickś scholarship principles. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2010;14(3): 167-76.
15. Gordon J, Hazlett C, Ten Cate O, Mann K, Kilminster S, Prince K, et al. Strategic planning in medical education: enhancing the learning environment for students in clinical settings. Medical education. 2000;34(10): 841-50.
16. Mohamadi A, Mohamadi J. A Survey Of Lecturers'Opinions About The Learning Environment At Zanjan University Of Medical Sciences. 2014; 7(15): 117-126
17. Soltani Arabshahi K, Kouhpayezade J, Sobuti B. The educational environment of main clinical wards in educational hospitals affiliated to Iran university of medical sciences: Learners' viewpoints based on DREEM model. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2008;8(1): 43-50. Persian.
18. Siadat A, Shams B, Gharibi L. Satisfaction of Students and Faculty Members of Graduate Studies From Educational Services Management at Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005;5(2): 93-100. Persian.
19. Heidari Sureshjani N, Naderi N, Rezaei B, Khashmin M. Heidari Sureshjani Assessing the Quality of Educational Services of Postgraduate Studies Based on Servqual Model from the Viewpoints of the Students at Razi University of Kermanshah. Higher Education Letter. 2016;9(35):7-26. Persian.
20. Luke Zadeh Z, Mazloomi SS, Mirzaei M. Solutions quality improvement of medical education. Journal of Medical Education and development. 2013;7(1): 71-4. Persian.