1. Hámornik BP, Juhász M. Knowledge sharing in medical team: knowledge, knowledge management, and team knowledge. Periodica Polytechnica Social and Management Sciences. 2010; 18(2):99-107.
2. Tetroe J.M, Graham I.D, Foy R, Robinson N, Eccles M.P., Wensing M, et al. Health research funding agencies’ support and promotion of Knowledge translation: An international study. Milbank Q. 2008;86(1): 125–55.
3. Haughom, J. Innovation in healthcare: Why it’s needed and where it’s going. Health Catalyst. 2014; Retrieved from https://www.healthcatalyst.com/innovation-inhealthcare-why-needed-where-going
4. Mushtaq I, & Rizwan A. Obstacles to knowledge sharing in engineering organizations: A quantitative approach. International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies. 2018; 9(3): 293–307.
5. Lam A. Tacit knowledge, organizational learning and societal institutions: An Integrated framework. Organization Studies. 2000;21(3): 487–513.
6. Richardson J.E, Abramson E. L, Kaushal R. The value of health Information exchange. J Healthc Leadersh. 2012; 4: 17–23.
8. Ben Hamouda I, Feki M, Boughala I, Chourabi O. Understanding Knowledge sharing in healthcare system. In Proceedings of the Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (MCIS). 2015; AIS Electronic Library.
9. Adeyelure T.S, Kalema B.M, Motlanthe B.L. An empirical Study of knowledge sharing: A case of South African healthcare system. Knowledge Management & E-Learning. 2019; 11(1):114–28. https://doi.org/10.34105/j.kmel.2019.11.007