1. Kianian T, Zare M, Ildarabadi E, Karimi Mooanaghi H, Saber S. Evaluation of training competency of healt care works in training clients and patients. Journal of nursing training 2014;3(1):51-60. Persian.
2. Office MH. Mothers' Health: Ministry of health, treatment and medical training; 2005. Persian.
3. Akbar SA. Instructions for the Mother's death process and Expectations from the universities. Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2017. Contract No. 3697. Persian.
4. Office MH. Chart booklet maternal care 7ed. Tehran: Ministry of health, treatment and medical training 2016. Persian.
5. Ameh CA, van den Broek N. Training health-care providers in emergency obstetric and newborn. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2015;29:1077-91.
6. Nobakht M, Gholami H, Emadzadeh A, Momeni Rad S. A survey on the quality of master of medical education E-learning Course at Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. Journal of of Medical Education and Development 2017;11(4): 287-300. Persian.
7. Zianezad U, Heidari M, Ghodusi Borujeni M, Naseh L. A Comparative Study on the Effects of Verbal and Non-verbal Education on the Knowledge and Attitude of Soldiers Regarding the Transmission and Prevention of AIDS. Journal of Military Medicine 2014;16(3):169- 77. Persian.
8. Nastiezaie N, Hezaremogadam M.
A comparative survey on effects of face toface and distanced short term traning courses on staff’s psychological empowerment. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2010;8(4):254-65. Persian.
9. Mahdizadeh H, Azizi M. The challlenges in application of information technologies (ICT) in medical science universities. Journal of Healt System Research 2011;6(4):589-600. Persian.
10. Karanjam S, Zarif N. The comparison of the effect of traditional and off–line electronic educational methods on the knowledge and attitude of the undergraduate dental students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical Sciences. 2015;6(3):20-30. Persian.
11. Sadeghi A, Rezazadeh S. Attitude and performance of healt staff regarding healt information resources, Kerman University of Medical Siences. Journal of Education and Community Healt 2014;1(1):25-35. Persian.
12. Mardegan KJ , Schofield MJ
, Murphy GC
. Comparison of an interactive CD-based and traditional instructor-led basic life support skills training for nurses. Aust Crit Care. 2015;28(3):160-7.
13. Sharifi F, Feyzi A
, Arteshehdar E. Knowledge and Satisfaction of Medical Students with Two Methods of Educationfor Endocrine Pathophysiology Course: E-Learning and Lecture in Classroom. Journal of Medical Education Development 2013;6(11):30-40. Persian.
14. Ebadi A, Yousefi Goshtasb Sh, Khaghanizadeh M, Hosseini MJ, Raeisifar A, Masoumi M, et al. Comparison of conventional and distance training on nurses' clinical skills. Iranian Journal of Military Medicine. 2010;12(9):71-4.
15. Aggarwal R, Gupte N, Kass N, Taylor H, Ali J, Bhan A, et al. A comparison of online versus on-site Training in Health Research Methodology. BMC Medical Education. 2011; 11:37: 2-10.
17. Enayati T, Rayatnejad Sh. Investigating the effect of in-person and non-attendance training on employee learning. Journal of Process Engineering 2015;2(10):137-50. Persian.
18. Hashemi J, Jamshidian S, Haghani F. Comparing the effects of “lecture” and “simulated patient” teaching methods on promoting the knowledge and performance of health care providers. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2017;17(29):145-56. Persian.