1. Bachman LF, Palmer AS. Language testing in practice: Designing and developing useful language tests. USA: Oxford University; 1996.
2. Buck G. Testing listening comprehension in Japanese university entrance examinations. JALT Journal 1988; 10(1): 15-42.
3. Messick S. Validity and washback in language testing. Language testing 1996; 13(3): 241-56.
4. Bailey KM. Working for washback: A review of the washback concept in language testing. Language testing 1996; 13(3): 257-79.
5. Alderson JC, Wall D. Does washback exist? Applied linguistics 1993; 14(2): 115-29.
6. Cheng L, Curtis A. Washback or backwash: A review of the impact of testing on teaching and learning. In: Cheng L, Watanabe Y, Curtis A. Washback in language testing: Research contexts and methods. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum ; 2004: 3-17.
7. Brown JD. University entrance examinations: Strategies for creating positive washback on English language teaching in Japan. Shiken: JALT testing and evaluation SIG Newsletter 2000; 3(2): 4-8.
8. Shohamy E. Beyond proficiency testing: A diagnostic feedback testing model for assessing foreign language learning. Modern language journal 1992; 76(4): 513-21.
9. Shohamy E, Donitsa-Schmidt S, Ferman I. Test impact revisited: Washback effect over time. Language testing 1996; 13(3): 298-317.
10. Cheng L. How does washback influence teaching? Implications for Hong Kong. Language and education. 1997;11(1):38-54.
11. Chen LM. Washback of a public exam on English teaching. New York: Wiley; 2002.
12. Chiang Cl. The effects of graphic organizers on Taiwnese tertiary students' EFL reading comprehension and attitudes towards reading in English. Australia: Australian Catholic Univeristy; 2005.
13. Andrews S. Washback and curriculum innovation. In: Cheng L, Watanabe Y, Curtis A. (editors). Washback in language testing: Research contexts and methods. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2004: 37-50
14. Dörnyei Z. Research methods in applied linguistics: Quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methodologies. Oxford: Oxford University; 2007.
15. Chastain K. Developing second-language skills. 2nd ed. Theory to practice. Boston: Houghton Mifflin; 1976.