1. Linzer M. The journal club and medical education: over one hundred years of unrecorded history. Postgraduate medical journal 1987; 63:475-8
2. Dwarakanath LS,Khan KS. Modernizing the journal club. Hosp Med, 2000; 16:425-7
3. Sidorov J.How are internal medicine residency journal clubs organized, and what makes them successful? Arch intern - med.1995; 155:1193-97
4. Kleinpell RN. Rediscovering the value of the journal club. American journal of critical care.2002;11(5):412-14
5. Misra UK, Kalita J,Nair PP. traditional journal club: A continuing problem. J Assoc Physicians India. 2007; 55:343-6.
6. Stange KC,Miller WL, McLellan LA, Gotler RS, Phillips WR, Acbeson LS, Grabtree BF et al. Annals journal club: it’s time to get radical. Ann Fam Med. 2006; 4:196-7
7. Jacobs JL, Thomas S. The feature of journal club. Medinfo, 2004; 1663-4
8. Mukherjee RAS, Owen K, Hollins S. Evaluating qualitative papers in a multidisciplinary evidence-based journal club: Apilot study. Education and training, psychiatric Bulletin, 2006; 30:31-34
9. Hatala R, Keitz SA, Wilson MC, Guyatt G. Beyond journal clubs: moving toward an integrated Evidence-based medicine curriculum. J Gen Intern Med, 2006; 21:538-41
10. Deenadayalan, Y., Grimmer-Somers K, Prior M, Kuma S. "How to Run an Effective Journal Club: A Systematic Review." Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 2008; 14(5): 898-911.
11. Ebbert, J. O., V. M. Montori, and H. J. Schultz. "The Journal Club in Postgraduate Medical Education: A Systematic Review."Medical teacher 2001; 23(5): 455-61.
12. Goodfellow, L. M. "Can a Journal Club Bridge the Gap between Research and Practice?" Nurse educator 2004; 29(3): 107-10.
13. Melchior, J. A, Meals RA. "The Journal Club and its Role in Hand Surgery Education." The Journal of hand surgery 1998; 23(6): 972-6.
14. Crank-Patton A, Fisher JB, Toedter LJ. The role of the journal club in surgical residency programs: a survey of APDS program directors. Curr Surg. 2001; 58(1):101-104.
15. Sadeghi R, Dabbaghkakhki VR. Effect of Evidence Based Medicine Training in the Quality of Journal Clubs: A Road to Evidence Based Journal Clubs. Iran J Nucl Med 2010; 18(2):38-44
16. Garrison DR, Anderson T, Archer W. Critical thinking, cognitive presence, and computer conferencing in distance education. Am J Distance Educ 2001; 15: 7–23