1. Epstein RM. Assessment in medical education. New England J Med 2007; 356(4): 387-96.
2. Friedman Ben DM. Standard setting in student assessment. Med Teach 2000; 22(2): 120-30.
3. Bazargan A. Educational assessment. Tehran: SAMT; 2011: 119-26. [Persian].
4. Seif A. Educational measurement, assessment, and evaluation. 9th ed. Tehran: Agah; 2011: 70 -80. [In Persian].
5. Seif A. Educational measurement, assessment and evaluation. 4th ed. Tehran: Doran; 2004: 426-8. [In Persian].
6. Downing SM. Reliability on the reproduce ability of assessment data. Med Educ 2004; 8(9): 1006-12.
7. Collins J. Education techniques for long learning: Writing multiple choice question for continuing medical education activities and self assessment modules. Radio Graphics 2006; 26(2): 543-51.
8. Simkin MG, Kuechler WL. Multiple choice test and student understanding: What is the connection? Decision Sci J Innovate Educ 2005; 3(1): 73-98.
9. Considine J, Botti M, Thomas S. Design, format, validity and reliability of multiple choice question for use in nursing research and education. Collegian 2005; 12(1): 14-24. 10. Mollahadi M. Evaluating by multi choice tests. Educational strategies journal 2010; 2(4): 177-82. [Persian].
11. McCourbie P. Improving the fairness of multiple choice questions: A literature review. Med Teach 2004; 26(8): 709-12.
12. Hammond EJ, McIndoe AK, Sansome AJ, Spargo PM. Multiple-choice examinations: Adopting on evidence-based approach to exam technique. Anesthesia 1998; 53(11): 1105-8.
13. Kaveh M. Analytical assessment of multiple-choice test at medical school. Medical journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences 2002; 76: 89-95. [Persian].
14. Shakoornia A, Khosravi A, Shariati A, Zarei A. Survey on multiple choice questions of faculty members of Jondi Shapor Medical University of Ahwaz. Proceeding of the 8th National Congress of Medical Education. Kerman: Kerman University of Medical Sciences; 2007: 44. [In Persian].
15. Haghshenas M, Vahidshahi K, Mahmoudi M, Shahbaznejad L, Parvinnejad N, Emadi A. Evaluation of multiple choice question in the school of medicine, Mazandaran University of Medical sciences 2007. Strides in development of medical education 2008; 5(2): 126-33. [Persian].
16. Vahidshahi K, Mohagheghi M, Shakeri S, Sabouri M, Razavi SM, Mohammadi M, et al. Comparison of multiple-choice question
17. tests indices in residence diploma. [cited 2012]. Available from: URL; www.behdasht.gov.ir [In Persian].
18. Meyari A, Biglarkhani M, Zandi M, Vahedi Mohammad, Mir Esmaeili AF. The effect of education on improvement of multiple choice questions' designing in annual residency exams of dental school. Iranian journal of medical education 2012; 12(1): 36-45. [Persian].