1. Zamani-Manesh H, Khorasani A, Bakhtiari T. Designing a Native Model for the Internationalization of Iran's Medical Sciences Universities: A Qualitative Study. Research in Medical Education. 2017;9(2):56-44. Persian.
3. Salajegheh A, Farajollahi M, Moosapur N, Sarmadi M. Explain and Validate the Components and Indicators of Internationalization of Virtual Colleges. 2016.
4. Hamidifar F, Yusoff K, Ebrahimi M. Leadership and management in the internationalization of higher education. IRPHE. 2017;23(1):49-71. Persian.
5. Arefi M, Azizi A. Feasibility study of the internationalization of public universities in Tehran (case study Shahid Beheshti university & Tehran university). Journal Strategic Studies of Public Policy. 2018;8(26):41-63. Persian.
6. Knight J. Internationalization remodeled: Definition, approaches, and rationales. Journal of studies in international education. 2004;8(1):5-31.
7. Bostrom CA. Diffusion of internationalization in Turkish higher education. Journal of studies in international education. 2010;14(2):143-60.
8. Knight J, De Wit H. Strategies for internationalisation of higher education: Historical and conceptual perspectives. J Strategies for internationalisation of higher education: A comparative study of Australia, Canada, Europe, the United States of America. 1995;5:32.
9. Zamani Manesh H, Jamali-Tazeh Kand M, Nazari R. Effective factors on Internationalization of Medical Education from Faculty Members’ Viewpoints in Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Members. Research in Medical Education. 2018;10(2):38-45. Persian.
10. Grünzweig W, Rinehart N. Rockin'in Red Square: Critical approaches to international education in the age of cyberculture: LIT Verlag Münster; 2002.
11. De Wit H. Internationalization of higher education in the United States of America and Europe: A historical, comparative, and conceptual analysis: Greenwood Publishing Group; 2002.
12. Tremblay K. Academic mobility and immigration. J Stud Int Educ. 2005;9(3):196-228.
13. Leask B. Internationalisation outcomes for all students using information and communication technologies (ICTs). Journal of Studies in International Education. 2004;8(4):336-51.
14. Bagheri F, Akbarizadeh F, Hatami H. The relationship between spiritual intelligence and happiness on the nurse staffs of the Fatemeh Zahra hospital and Bentolhoda Institute of Boushehr City. ISMJ. 2011;14(4):256-63.
15. Childress LK. Internationalization plans for higher education institutions. Journal of studies in international education. 2009;13(3):289-309.
17. Goodwin CD, Nacht M. Abroad and beyond: Patterns in American overseas education: Cambridge University Press; 1988.
18. Green MF. The internationalized campus: A strategic approach2003.
19. Deardorff DKJJosiie. Identification and assessment of intercultural competence as a student outcome of internationalization. 2006;10(3):241-66.
20. National Association of State Universities and Land Grant Colleges. A call to leadership: The presidential role in internationalizing the university. Retrieved September 28, 2005 2004. Available from: http://www
21. Reichard JJEsfonAc, interchange uiie. Summary and agenda for future interchanges. 1983:295-318.
22. Lim G. The rationale for globalization. J Strategy for a global university. 2003;2:3-20.
23. Qiang Z. Internationalization of higher education: Towards a conceptual framework. Policy futures in education. 2003;1(2):248-70.
24. Teichler U. Changing structures of the higher education systems: The increasing complexity of underlying forces. Higher Education Policy. 2006;19(4):447-61.
25. Rezaei H, Yousefi A, Larijani B, Rezaei N, Adibi P. Road map of Iran’s internationalization of medical sciences education: Experience of Isfahan University of medical sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2017;17:125-33.
26. Malekzadeh R, Abedi G, Rezai M S, P. Y. The Process of Establishment of Territorial Agenda and Development and Inonovation in Medical Education in Iran. Clin Exc 2017; 7(1): ;49-63 Persian
27. Joshi KM, Ahir KV. Higher Education in India: Issues related to Access, Equity, Efficiency, Quality and Internationalization. Academia. 2019(14):70-91.
28. Haghdoost A-A, Sadeghirad B, Dehghani MR, Eslaminejad T, Shafian H, Alizadeh M, et al. Strategies in development of Iranian medical sciences universities for dynamic presence in the international arena. Strides in Development of Medical Education(sdmej). 2013;10(2):120-9 (Persian).
29. Chang D-F, Lin N-J. Applying CIPO indicators to examine internationalization in higher education institutions in Taiwan. International Journal of Educational Development. 2018;63:20-8.
30. Roga R, Lapiņa I, Müürsepp P. Internationalization of higher education: Analysis of factors influencing foreign students’ choice of higher education institution. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;213:925-30.
31. Bao L. Faculty development and campus internationalization: A case study: Drake University; 2009.
32. Kelly P, Moogan Y. Culture shock and higher education performance: Implications for teaching. Higher Education Quarterly. 2012;66(1):24-46.