1. Malekan A, Malekan J. The study of the relationship between social capital and civil management. Kar va Jameeh 2011:139-68. Persian.
2. Abolhasan Tanhaie H, Hazrati Someeh Z. A theoretical study of sosial capital reserches in the Iranian society. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2009;1(1):29-52.
3. Rahimikia A, Rashidpour A. Studying the Role of Social Capital in Cultural Development from the Viewpoint of the Members of the Scientific Board of Lorestan Province Universities. Cultural Management. 2009;3(2):89-112.
4. Rahimi H, Aghababaei R. The study of the relationship between social capital and psychological capital in girl students of Kashan University. Journal of woman and stydy of family. 2018;11(39):7-22.
5. Sedighi S, Fathi S. The study of the relationship between social capital and cultural goods consumption among high school students in Damghan City. Journal of Socio - Cultural Changes. 2017;13(4):72-53.
6. Ranjbarian R. The role of social capital in political, cultural and economic development. 2017 Iran, Tehran: 5th international conference on management, economic and development; 2017.
7. Zareie Matin H, Alvani M, Jandaghi G, Ahmadi F. A Comprehensive Model for identify factors impact on develop of organizational citizenship behavior (Case study: People in staff of Iranian national oil Firm). Journal of Public administration. 2010;4(10):1932-45.
8. Kia-al-Hosseini S. A survey on relationship of social capital with organizational citizenship behavior, due to job satisfaction of employees of Imam Khomeini committee in Golestan province. (Aliabadkatul] Aliabadkatul Azad University; 2016. Persian.
9. Jafari M, Ghasemyani S, Sadeghifar J, Shams L, Naderimanesh K. Relationship between Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Social Capital: Survey from Hospital Setting. Hospital topics. 2020;98(3):1-8.
10. Amintojjar H, Shekari G-A, Zabihi MR. The effect of social capital on organizational citizenship behavior: A case study of employees in Mashhad Municipality. International Journal of Organizational Leadership. 2015;4:144-53.
11. Heggart K. Social capital and civics and citizenship: Developing a framework for activist education. Issues in Educational Research. 2015;25(3):276.
12. Ariani DW. The relationship between social capital, organizational citizenship behaviors, and individual performance: An empirical study from banking industry in Indonesia. Management Research. 2012;4(2):226.
13. Esfahani N, Nourian S, Bady S. The study of relationship between social capital and organizational citizenship behavior in Iran Carpet Joint Stock Company. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2012;3:2720-7.
14. Raznahan F, MolaeiGharar M. Presenting the Institutional Model of Social Capital Development. In: 3th National Conference on Management and Humanities Research. Tehran, Iran: Modbar Management Research Institute; 2017. Persian.
15. Mostafazadeh M, Sadeghi MR. Designing the Model of Social Capital Development in Universities and Higher Education Centers. Social Capital Management. 2014;1(2):161-82. Persian.
16. Helliwell J, Patnam R. The strange disappearance of social capital in America. 1995.
17. Lawshe CH. A quantitative approach to content validity. Pers psychol. 1975;28(4):563-75.
18. Momeni M, FaalQayyumi A, cartographers. Statistical analysis using SPSS. Tehran; 2017. Persian.
19. Nahapiet J, Ghoshal S. Social capital, intellectual capital, and the organizational advantage. Acad manage rev. 1998;23(2):242-66.
20. Putnam RD. Bowling alone: The collapse and revival of American community: Simon and schuster; 2000.
21. Stone AG, Russell RF, Patterson K. Transformational versus servant leadership: A difference in leader focus. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2004;25(1):349-61.
22. Fukuyama F. Social Capital and Civil Society. The Institute of Public Policy, George Mason University. October. 1999;1:99.