1. Vivian N. Half A Century of Medical History. Medical History. 2007; 51:1–2.
3.Poorgharehkhan A, Hekmatpu D, Mahdavian N, Zarie M, Karimi O. Exploration of Emergency Physician’s Experiences on Barriers of Precise Patient History Taking and Physical Examination: A Qualitative Study. Research in Medical Education 2017;8(1):3-11. Persian.
4. Kameli M.E, Vahedi Barzaki A, Behtaj F, Javadi Darabad M, Meidani Z, Ganjali R, Hosseini M, Mirzaei M. Documentation Guidelines of Medical Records in Ministry of Health and Medical Education, 2017April. Available at: http://iph.iums.ac.ir/files/iph/files/2.pdf
5. Gaffari R, Amini A, Yazdani Sh, Alizadeh M, Salek Ranjbarzadeh F, Hassanzadeh Salmasi S; Comparative Study: Curriculum of Undergraduate Medical Education in Iran and in a Selected Number of the World’s Renowned Medical Schools. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012;11(7):819-31. Persian.
6. Education Vice-Chancellor of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, general medicine education. Available at (http://msp.sbmu.ac.ir/index.jsp?siteid=74) (Persian & English)
7. Biographical description of the history and physical examination. Hospital Forms, Arash Printing House. Available at: http://chaparash.ir
8. Mashoufi M, Rostami Kh, Mardi A. Documentation of Medical Records by Physicians in the Hospitals under Ardabil University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences. 2006;6(1):73-77. Persian.
9. Khazaee Z, Khazaee T, Namayi M. H. Jananeh E. The effective and preventive factors of taking patients' history from the viewpoint of the students of Birjand Medical School in 2010-2011. Journal of Medical Education and Development. 2013; 8(1): 14-21. Persian.
10. Sobhani A, Shojaei H, Vaghari S.A, Poormirzaei Sh, Aryanfar B, Ramezanian T. Assessment of record summaries and history taking in internal ward. The journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, (New Name: Journal of Inflammatory Diseases) 2000;3(4):52-58. Persian.
11. Kiviri W, Wong R, Davis k, Rahimi L, Nyirasebura D, Bizimana T. Improving Patient Medical Record Organization in a Hospital Intensive Care Unit in Rwanda. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. Administration and Management. 2015; (15):13.
12. McCulloh RJ, Commers T, Williams DD, Michael J, Mann K, Newland JG. Effect of Combined Clinical Practice Guideline and Electronic Order Set Implementation on Febrile Infant Evaluation and Management. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2021,37(1): e25-31
13.Jiang BS, Yao PT, Ge YB, Yang M, Sun X, Ren JS, et al. Systematic review of methodological quality and reporting quality in gastric cancer screening guidelines. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2020; 54(3):314-19.
14. Wiggins Petersen S, Rhoads J. Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning. 2nd ed, Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 2014.
15. Jevon P, Odogwu S. Medical student survival skills. History taking and communication skills. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell; 2020.
16. Ian M. Medical history: Theory and history. London: Red Globe Press, Ulster University; 2018.
17. Roh H, Lee K, Eo E, Hong YS, Lee H, Jang BW, et al. Development of guide to clinical performance and basic clinical skills for medical students. Korean J Med Educ. 2015; 27(4):309-19. Korean. (Abstract).
18. Jane M. Orient Sapira's art & science of bedside diagnosis.5th ed. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer; 2019.
19. Tuite PJ, Krawczewski K. Parkinsonism: a review-of-systems approach to diagnosis. Semin Neurol. 2007; 27(2): 113–22.
20. Lynn S. Bickley, Peter G. Szilagyi, B Bates. Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2009.
21. Zakim D, Alscher MD, Schwab M, Schwalm B, Sundberg CJ. Medical history taking via computer can provide better care and research. Lakartidningen. 2014; 111(43):19025.
22. Charles E. Becker. Key Elements of the Occupational History for the General Physician. West J Med. 1982; 137(6): 581–82.
23. Bridge S.A competency history--an additional model of history taking. Aust Fam Physician. 2011; 40(9):735-8.
24. Woolliscroft JO, Calhoun JG, Beauchamp C, Wolf FM, Maxim BR. Evaluating the medical history: observation versus write-up review. J Med Educ. 1984; 59(1):19-23.
25. Ahmed AM. Deficiencies of history taking among medical students. Saudi Med J. 2002; 23(8):991-4.