1. Alizadeh Aghdam MB, Koohi K, Gholizadeh M. The relationship of Self-care and Health Literacy with Mental Health among Citizens of Tabriz City. Journal of Health Based Research. 2017;2(4):381-94. Persian.
2. Maftoon F, Sharifan M, Naghizadeh Moghari F. Self-care in health system: Prevention and management dimensions. Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2018;17(4):361-70. Persian.
3. Najimi A, Golshiri P, Amini S. Health Literacy and Self-Care in Reproductive Age: The Role of Reading and Numeracy Skills. Journal of Nursing Education (JNE). 2017;6(5):19-23. Persian.
4. Gangi S, Peyman N, Meysami Bonab S, Esmaily H. Effect of self-care training program on Quality of Life and Health literacy in the Patients with Essential Hypertension. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2018;60(6):792-803.
5. Shams S, Moradi Y, Zaker M, R. Effectiveness of Self-care Training on Physical and Mental Health of Patients with Diabetes Type II. Scientifc Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2017; 2(5): 54-60. Persian.
6. Reisi M, Javadzade H, Sharifirad G, Mostafavi F, Tavassoli E, Imanzad M. Effects of an Educational Intervention on Self-Care and Metabolic Control in Patients With Type II Diabetes. Journal of Client-Centered Nursing Care. 2017;3(3):208-10.
7. Daryazadeh S. Necessity of E-learning application and its effectiveness in self-patients'care. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2016;23(149):9-17. Persian.
8. Beck J, Greenwood DA, Blanton L, Bollinger ST, Butcher MK, Condon JE, et al. 2017 National standards for diabetes self-management education and support. Diabetes Educ. 2018;44(1):35-50.
9. Kalvandi N,Vanda R, Maghsoudi Z, Bafahm F. Health Education in Self-Care in Patients with High Blood Pressure. Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2018;6(2):1727.
10. Gunn H. Virtual libraries supporting student learning. School Libraries Worldwide. 2002;27: 37-8.
11. Saeid Pour J, Jafari M, Ghazi Asgar M, Dayani Dardasht H, Teymoorzadeh E. The Impact of Self-care Education on Life Qualityof Diabetic Patients. Journal of Health Administration. 2012;52(16):26-36. Persian.
12. Daniali SS, Eslami AA, Maracy MR, Shahabi J, Mostafavi-Darani F. The impact of educational intervention on self-care behaviors in overweight hypertensive women: A randomized control trial. ARYA atherosclerosis. 2017;13(1):20.
13. Noohi E, Khandan M, Mirzazadeh M. Effective of electronic education on knowledge attitude and self-care in patient’s diabetic type 2 refer to diabetic center of Kerman University of medical science. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2011;6(22):73-80. Persian.
14. Baraz S, Mohammadi E, Boroumand B. A comparative study on the effect of two methods of self-care education (direct and indirect) on quality of life and physical problems of hemodialysis patients. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2006;9(1): 22-71. Persian.
15. Aly M, Elen J, Willems G. Learner‐control vs. program‐control instructional multimedia: a comparison of two interactions when teaching principles of orthodontic appliances. Eur J Dent Educ. 2005;9(4):63-157.
16. Casazza K, Ciccazzo M. The method of delivery of nutrition and physical activity information may play a role in eliciting behavior changes in adolescents. Eating Behaviors. 2007;8(1):73-82.
17. Basic interventions for non-communicable diseases in the primary health care system of Iran (Irapan) [Internet]. 2017 [Cited 22 Nov 2020]. Available from: http://naeen.mui.ac.ir/sites