(1) Soleimani H, Khanjani A. Iranian EAP Practitioners' Attitudes toward and Familiarity with CALL: A Case at Guilan University. International Journal of Applied Linguistics and English Literature. 2013; 2(4): 31-38.
(2) Zhu X, Liu J. Education in and after COVID-19: Immediate responses and long-term visions. Post digital Science and Education. 2020; DOI: 10.1007/s42438-020-00126-3.
(3) Dashtestani R. Barriers to the implementation of CALL in EFL courses: Iranian EFL teachers’ attitudes and perspectives. The JALT CALL Journal. 2012: 8(2): 55-70.
(4) Park CN, Son JB. Implementing computer-assisted language learning in the EFL classroom: Teachers’ perceptions and perspectives. International Journal of Pedagogies and Learning, 2009; 5(2): 80-101.
(5) Askari Arani J. The effect of ICT-based teaching method on medical students' ESP learning. Journal of Medical education. 2004; 4(2): 81-83.
(6) Ramachandran S. Integrating new technologies into language teaching: Two activities for an EAP classroom. TESL Canada Journal. 2004; 79-90.
(7) Dashtestani R. English for academic purposes Instructors’ use and acceptance of technology in EAP courses. CALL-EJ. 2019; 20(1): 115-34.
(8) Crawford J, Butler-Henderson K, Rudolph J, Malkawi B, Golwatz M, Burton R, et al. COVID-19: 20 centuries’ higher education intra-period digital pedagogy responses. Journal of Teaching and Learning. 2020; 3(1): 1-20.
(9) Dashtestani R, Stojkovic N. The use of technology in English for specific purposes (ESP) instruction: A literature review. Journal of English for Specific and Academic Purposes. 2016; 3(3): 435-56.
(10) Nezakatgoo B, Behzadpoor F. Challenged in teaching ESP at medical universities of Iran from ESP stakeholders’ perspectives. Iranian Journal of Applied Language Studies. 2017; 9(2): 59-82.
(11) Arno E. The role of technology in teaching English for specific purposes courses. Modern Language Journal. 2012; 95: 88-103.
(12) Atai MR, Dashtestani R. Iranian English for academic purposes (EAP) stakeholders’ attitudes towards using the Internet in EAP courses for civil engineering students: promises and challenges. Comput Assist Lang Learn. 2011; 26(1): 21-38.
(13) Garciá Laborda J, Litzler MF. Current approaches in teaching English for specific purposes. Revista Onomázein. 2015; 31: 38-51.
(14) Garciá Laborda J, Litzler MF. English for business: student responses to language learning through social networking tools. ESP Today. 2017; 5(1): 91-107.
(15) Pinner R. Teachers’ attitudes to and motivations for using CALL in and around the language classroom. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2012; 34: 188-92.