1. Azizi F. Medical Education: Vision, Mission, and Challenges.1st ed. Tehran: Vezarat behdasht darman & amozesh Pezeshki 2003.
2. Amini A, Barzegar M, Hatamy F. The State of Clinical Competencies of Medical Students in Performing Basic Clinical Procedures at Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2001; 1 (4): 9-16. [Persian]
3. Dent JA, Harden RM. A practical guide for medical teachers. 1st ed. London: Churchill Livingstone Co. 2001: 86-8.
4.Farshbaf Khalili A, Shahnazi M, Hajizadeh K, Abaszadeh M. Strengths and Weaknesses of Clinical Education Settings from the Viewpoint of Midwifery Students and Educators of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences.FMEJ 2013;3(3):7-14.
5. Seyedmajidi M, Haghanifar S, Motallebnejad M, Zahedpasha Y, Bijani A. General Dentists’ Perspective in Teaching Methods of Continuing Educational Programs in Mazandaran Province (2010-2011).FMEJ 2013;3(4):29-34.
6. Board P, Mercer M. A survey of the basic practical skills of final year medical students in one UK Medical School. Medical Teacher 1998; 20(2): 104-8.
7. Remmen Roy, Scherpbier A, Derese A. Unsatisfactory basic skill performance by students in traditional medical curricula. Medical Teacher 1998; 20(6): 579– 82.
8. Dacre J, Nicol M. The development of clinical skills matrix to plan and monitor Contemporary. Medical Teacher 1996; 18(4): 318– 23.
9. Johnstone B, Booham M. Basic clinical skills: don’t leave teaching to the teaching hospitals. Medical Education 2000; 34: 692– 9.
10. Goedhart H, Eijkmah MA, Terhorst G. Quality of dental care: the view of regular attenders. Community Dent Oral Epidemiology. 1996; 24(1): 28-31.
11. Hassanzadeh S, Amini A, Shagagie A, Hassanzadeh P. Results of evaluation of the medical students satisfaction from Clinical Skill Lab (CSL) of Tabriz. Iranian journal of medical education 2002; 2: 27. [In Persian].
12. Amanat D, Momeni Danaei Sh, Amanat N. Evaluation of the Students' Attitude and Satisfaction of educational situation in Shiraz Dental School. Shiraz Univ Dent J 2010; 10(4): 356-360. [In Persian].
13. Eslamipour F. Assessment of dental students’ satisfaction of clinical departments in Isfahan dental school .Iranin journal of Medical Education 2010; 10(5):625-33 [Persian].
14. Mc Grath C, Wai Kit Yeung R, Comfort MB, Mc Millan AS. Development and evaluation of a questionnaire to evaluate clinical dental teachers (ECDT). Br Dent J. 2005; 198: 45 – 48.
15. Mortazavi SA, Razmara A. Medical Student Satisfaction in Different Educational Locations. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2001; 1 (3): 51-54. [Persian]
16. Zamanzad B, Moezzi M, Shirzad H. Rate of satisfaction and evaluation of medical students (interns and externs) from the quality of clinical education in the Shahre-kord university of medical sciences 2005 Koomesh. 2007; 9(1): 13-20. [Persian]