1. Haghdoost A, Momtazmanesh N, Shoghi F, Mohagheghi M, Mehrolhassani M. Accreditation the Education Development Centers of Medical-Sciences Universities: Another Step toward Quality Improvement in Education. Iran J Public Health. 2013;42(Supple1):134-40.
2. Eckstrom E, Homer L, Bowen JL. Measuring outcomes of a one-minute preceptor faculty development workshop. Journal of general internal medicine. 2006 May;21(5):410-4.
3. Berbano EP, Browning R, Pangaro L, Jackson JL. The impact of the Stanford Faculty Development Program on ambulatory teaching behavior. Journal of general internal medicine. 2006 May;21(5):430-4.
4. Baral N, Paudel BH, Das BK, Aryal M, Das BP, Jha N, et al. An evaluation of training of teachers in medical education in four medical schools of Nepal. Nepal Med Coll J. 2007 Sep;9(3):157-61.
5. Houston TK, Clark JM, Levine RB, Ferenchick GS, Bowen JL, Branch WT, et al. Outcomes of a national faculty development program in teaching skills: prospective follow-up of 110 medicine faculty development teams. Journal of general internal medicine. 2004 Dec;19(12):1220-7.
6. Leslie K, Baker L, Egan-Lee E, Esdaile M, Reeves S. Advancing faculty development in medical education: a systematic review. Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. 2013 Jul;88(7):1038-45.
7. Ebrahimi S, Kojuri J. Assessing the impact of faculty development fellowship in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Arch Iran Med. 2012 Feb;15(2):79-81.
8. Steinert Y, Mann K, Centeno A, Dolmans D, Spencer J, Gelula M, et al. A systematic review of faculty development initiatives designed to improve teaching effectiveness in medical education: BEME Guide No. 8. Medical teacher. [Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
Review]. 2006 Sep;28(6):497-526.
9. Dennick R. Long-term retention of teaching skills after attending the Teaching Improvement Project: a longitudinal, self-evaluation study. Medical teacher. 2003 May;25(3):314-8.
10. Wong JG, Agisheva K. Developing teaching skills for medical educators in Russia: a cross-cultural faculty development project. Med Educ. 2007 Mar;41(3):318-24.
11. Bandiera G, Lee S, Foote J. Faculty perceptions and practice impact of a faculty development workshop on emergency medicine teaching. CJEM. 2005 Sep;7(5):321-7.
12. McLean M, Cilliers F, Van Wyk JM. Faculty development: yesterday, today and tomorrow. Medical teacher. 2008;30(6):555-84.
13. Nasmith L, Steinert Y. The evaluation of a workshop to promote interactive lecturing. Teaching and learning in medicine. 2001 Winter;13(1):43-8.
14. Rust G, Taylor V, Herbert-Carter J, Smith QT, Earles K, Kondwani K. The Morehouse Faculty Development Program: evolving methods and 10-year outcomes. Fam Med. 2006 Jan;38(1):43-9.
15. Najme Majidi; Sakine Sabzevari; Hossein Safizade, Comparing the Efficiency of Electronic Learning and Workshop Learning on Knowledge and Performance of Nursing Students in Controlling Nosocomial Infections. Volume 4, Issue 3, September 2014, Page 8-12
16. Farideh Gharekhanlou; Mahmoud Jabari, Effectiveness of Educational Workshop of FAST and EFAST Ultrasonography on Elevation of Knowledge and Skill of Surgical Residents. Volume 1, Issue 1, December 2011, Page 38-41
17. Cole KA, Barker LR, Kolodner K, Williamson P, Wright SM, Kern DE. Faculty development in teaching skills: an intensive longitudinal model. Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. [Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S.]. 2004 May;79(5):469-80.