1. Haghdoost A-A, Ghazi M, Rafiee Z, Afshari M. The trend of governmental support from post-graduated Iranian students in medical fields to study abroad. Iranian journal of public health 2013; 42(Suppl 1): 141.
2. Larijani B, Majdzadeh R, Delavari AR, Rajabi F, Khatibzadeh S, Esmailzadeh H, et al. Iran’s Health Innovation and Science Development Plan by 2025. Iranian journal of public health 2009; 38(Suppl 1): 13-6.
3. Technology MoSRa, Education MoHaM. Documental comprehensive map of the country. Tehran: The Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution, Vice President for Science and Technology, Ministry of Science Research and Technology, Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Ministry of Education, Parliament; 2011. [In Persian].
4. Technology MoSRa, Education MoHaM, University IA. Regulations on Management of Universities and Institutions of Higher Education, Research and Technology. 2011: 1-29.
5. Nazari Chamak M, Haghdoost AA, Islaminejad T. The position of university classification in Iran and International Arena; A systematic review. Future of medical education journal; 2(3): 11-8.
6. Driscoll A. Carnegie's new community engagement classification: Affirming higher education's role in community. New Directions for Higher Education 2009; 147: 5-12.
7. Fang W. The development of transnational higher education in China: A comparative study of research universities and teaching universities. J Stud Int Educ; 16(1): 5-23.
8. Huang M-H. Opening the black box of QS World University Rankings. Research Evaluation.rvr003.
9. McCormick AC, Zhao C-M. Rethinking and reframing the Carnegie classification. Change: The magazine of higher learning 2005; 37(5): 51-7.
10. Mohrman K, Wang Y. China drive for world-class universities. Higher Education, Policy, and the Global Competition Phenomenon: 161-76.
11. Shin JC. The world-class university: Concept and policy initiatives. Institutionalization of world-class university in global competition. USA: Springer: 17-32.
12. Shulman LS. The Carnegie classification of institutions of higher education. Menlo Park: Carnegie Publication. 2001.
13. Yang R, Welch A. A world-class university in China? The case of Tsinghua. Higher Educ; 63(5): 645-66.
14. Zhang H, Patton D, Kenney M. Building global-class universities: Assessing the impact of the 985 Project. Research Policy.42(3):765-75.
15. Chehrei A, Haghdoost AA, Fereshtehnejad S, Bayat A. Statistical analysis of medical research using the software SPSS. Tehran: Pajhwok Elm Arya; 2011.
16. Aminpour F, Kabiri P, Otroj Z, Keshtkar AA. Webometric analysis of Iranian universities of medical sciences. Scientometrics. 2009;80(1):253-64.
17. Deem R, Mok KH, Lucas L. Transforming higher education in whose image? Exploring the concept of the â€کworld-classâ€™ university in Europe and Asia. Higher education policy. 2008;21(1):83-97.
18. Wu W. Cultivating research universities and industrial linkages in China: The case of Shanghai. World Dev2007; 35(6): 1075-93.
19. Deem R, Mok KH, Lucas L. Transforming higher education in whose image? Exploring the concept of the /`world-class/' university in Europe and Asia. High Educ Policy 21(1): 83-97.
20. Keyzouri AH. Introducing some quality indices of Iranian university system to be used in the university budgeting. Quarterly journal of research and planning in higher education. 2007; 13(3): 57-84. [In Persian].
21. Malek-Afzali H, Setare-Forouzan A, Momtazmanesh N, Dejman M, Fakhr-yaseri A. Excellence assessment model for Iranian medical centers. Teb va Tazkiyeh 2012; 19(3): 9-20. [In Persian].
22. Nassiri-Koopaei N, Majdzadeh R, Kebriaeezadeh A, Rashidian A, Yazdi MT, Nedjat S, et al. Commercialization of biopharmaceutical knowledge in Iran; challenges and solutions. DARU J Pharm Sci 22: 29.
23. Etemadi-Fard A. Webometrics ranking of world universities in Iran indicators in 2007. Rahyaft 2008; 40: 76-81. [In Persian].
24. Bakhtiyari-nejad F, Heidari AH. The principles and structure of scientific centers of excellence. Rahyaft 2008; 41: 58-66. [In Persian].
25. Abbasi-Moghadam M, Razavi S, Nouraei M. Attitudes of academic experts the results the integration of medical education and healthcare in 2003. Journal of Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2005; 62(1): 80-8.
26. Lame A. The concept of integration. Teb va Tazkiyeh 2006; 16: 22-30. [In Persian].