1. Azad M. The virtual university of Iran. Abstracts Conference on the Role of Information and commutation technology (ICT) in Development Education. Islamic Azad university Karaj Branch, Sama Educational and Cultural Center, December 2010. [Persian]. Available at: http:// technology1388.blogfa.com/post-106.aspx
2. Bazargan A. Educational Evaluation: Concepts, models, operational process. Tehran: The Organization for Researching and Composing University Textbooks in the Humanities (SAMT). 2007.
3. GHorchian N & Abbas KH. Performance indicators in Qualitative improvement of education management. Tehran: Publications metacognitive thinking. 1999. [In Persian].
4. Jafari A, Ehsani M, KHabiri M & Momeni M. Performance Evaluation System Design Department of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Iran. Journal of Sport Management, 2009: No 2. [Persian].
5. Pelgrum. W.J. Obstacles to the Integration of ICT in Education: Results from a Worldwide Educational Assessment. Journal Computers and education, 2001; Vol 37, Issue 2: 163-178.
6. Subair, S.k & Kgangkenna, F. Information Technology Knowledge and skills of Agricultural Researchers in Botswana. Proceeding of the 20th Annual conference. Dublin, Ireland. 2004.
7. Chong Chee K, Horani Sh & Danial J. A Study on Use of ICT in Mathematic Teaching. Malaysian Online Journal of REFERENCES Instructional Technology (MOJIT). 2005; Vol 2. No 3: 43-51.
8. Zain, M.Z.M., Murugaiah.P. Management practice in Malaysian Smart School: tasks and support analysis of the ICT implementation. IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies. 2004; 30:1008 -1012.
9. Shum, I.P & Fox, R. Changing Schools through Exploring Innovative Pedagogical Practice Using ICTs, Byond the Comfort Zone: Proceedings of The 21st ASCILITE Conference,444 -454, Perth,5-8 . 2004: Available from at: Desember. (http://www.ascilite.org.au/conference/perth 04/procs/ip.html).
10. Yaacob A, Mohd nor N & Azman, H. Implementation of the Malaysian Smart School: An Investigation of TeachingLearning Practices and Teacher-Student Readiness. Internet Journal of e-language learning & Teaching. 2005; 2(2): 16-25.
11. Bitni Wahab M & Kaur, K. towards A Better Understanding of the Need for a Digital School Resource Center In Malaysian Smart Schools. 2006: (eprints. Um. Edu. My/295/1/digital-school-RC/kiran-06.pdf).
12. Hamzah, M.I., Embi, M.A., Ismail, A. The Impact of Technology change in Malaysian Smart Schools on Islamic Education Teachers and Students. International Journal of Human and Social Sciences. 2009; 4(11): 824-836.
13. Sanchez, J & Salinas, A & Harris, j . Education with ICT in South Korea And Chile. International Journal of Educational Development (IJED), 2011; Vol 31, Issue 2:126-148.
14. Salimi L & Ghonoodi A. The Study of Functional Elements of Management System in Smar Schools. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012; Vol 31: 140 – 144.
15. Salehi M & Kashani N. Effective Factors in the implementation of the Smart School project of View High School Principals Mazandaran province. Journal of Modern Thoughts in Education, 2007; Second Year, No. 4: 71-84. [Persian].
16. Habibi M. Assessment of smart educational technology in Iran schools; case study in a smart secondary school. A Thesis Presented for the Degree of Master of Science /Art in Information Technology Management. Tarbiat Modares University (TMU), Faculty of Management and Economics. 2010. [Persian].
17. Jalali, A.A & et al. Smart school roadmap. Tehran: Danesh afarin Publications. 2009. [In Persian].
18. Jafari Hajati K. Assessment of smart school design in high school in Tehran: Case Study High school Absal. A Thesis Presented for the Degree of Master of Science, the teacher training university, Faculty of psychology and. training sciences, 2006. [Persian].
19. Mahmodi J, Nalchigar S, Ebrahimi B & Sadeghi Moghaddam M. Challenges in the development of smart schools. Journal of Educational Innovation, 2008; year VII, No. 27, pp. 61-78. [Persian].