2. Extermera N, Fernandez P. Perceived emotional intelligence and life satisfaction: Predictive and incremental validity using the trait meta-mood scale. Pers Individ Dif 2005; 39: 937-48.
3. Martinez MN. The smart that count. HR Magazine 1997; 42(11): 72-8.
4. Tran T. Does emotional intelligence happen in workplace? Washington. D.C.: American Psychologist Association; 2009: 29-46.
5. Austin EJ, Saklofske DH, Egan V. Personality, well-being and health correlates of trait emotional intelligence. Pers Individ Dif 2005; 38: 547-58.
6. Gazda RF. Factors affecting the effectiveness of the job performance of the specialists working in the youth care at Helwan University. World J Sport Sci 2008; 4(2): 116-25.
7. Kamikawa C, Kooker Shultz B.Relationship between organizational climate and performance of teachers in public and private colleges of PUNJMB, Pakistan; 2009.
8. Raza SA. Relationship between organizational climate and performance of teachers in public and private colleges of PUNJMB, Pakistan; 2010.
9. Salovey P, Mayer JD. Emotional intelligence. Imagin, Cogn Pers 1990; 9: 185-211.
10. Razavian Shad, Morteza. " Relationship between emotional intelligence and academic achievement of grade three of guidance school of Tabriz, 2005-2006" thesis in M.Sc., Tabriz University, 2005:65-77
11. Dulewicz P, Higgs M. Emotional intelligence; A review and evaluation study. Henely Management College, Henely-onThames; 2000.
12. Dehshiri, GH.R. The relationship between emotional intelligence and time management and occupational stress of high school teachers. News and Research of Consulting, 2003; 4(12), pp. 53-64.
13. Golparvar, M, Khaksar F. The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Job Performances in a Set of Industrial Factories in Isfahan. Clinical Psychology and Personality. 2010; 1(40): 19-34
14. Chi-Sum W, Kenneths LS. The effects of leader and follower emotional intelligence on performance and attitude: exploratory study. The Leadership Q 2002; 13(3): 243-74. 15. Virginia DB. EQ to IQ: Whysmart peo ple fail? [cited 2009]. Available from: URL; http://Delphi.Louisille.edu/contprof/prodevG eneral Performance Improvement.
16. Smith PK, Wigboldus DH, Dijksterhuis A. Abstract thinking increases one s sense of power. J Exper Soc Psychol 2008; 44(2): 378-85.
17. Randeria H. What is more important, I Q or EQ? The global educator. [cited 2008]. Available from: URH; http://global.imsindia.com