2. Levett-Jones T, Lathlean J. Belongingness: A prerequisite for nursing students’ clinical placement. Nurse Education in Practice. 2008; 36: 103-111.
3. Gray MA, Conlon M, Blue T. CAMHS Hub and Spoke Practice Placement Demonstration Project. Final Project Report for NHS Education for Scotland. 2011; 8-74.
4. McCoy MA , Levett-Jones T,Pitt V. Development and psychometric testing of the Ascent to Competence Scale. Nurse Education Today .2013; 33(1): 1–9.
5. Gailliot MT, Baumeister RF. Selfesteem, belongingness, and worldview validation: Does belongingness exert a unique influence upon self-esteem? Journal of Research in Personality. 2007; 41 (2):327-345.
6. Kim M, Park SY. Factors affecting the self-directed learning of students at clinical practice course for advanced practice nurse. Asian Nursing Research. 2011:5 (1):48-59.
7. Levett-Jones T, Lahtlean J, Higgins I, Maguire J, McMillan, M.Development and psychometric testing of the Belongingness Scale--Clinical Placement Experience: An international comparative study. Collegian. 2009; 16:153-162.
8. Kim M. Experience of belongingness at apprentice course for advanced practice nurse: Learning-connected process. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing. 2010; 22(4):395-407. [Abstract]
9. Kennedy G J, Tuckman BW. The Mediating role of procrastination and perceived school belongingness on academic performance in first term freshmen. Ohio State University. AERA Annual Meeting (Denver).2010
10. Metsala E, Heiskanen E, Kortelainen M. Formulating belongingness scale for higher education students – a pilot study .Journal of Finish Universities of Applied Sciences. 2012; 2:1-13.
11. McKenna L ,Gilmour C,Biro MA,McIntryre M,Bailey C,Jones J,et al. Undergraduate midwifery students’ sense of belongingness in clinical practice .Nursing Education Today. 2013; 33(8):880-883.
12. Kim M, Jung D. Reliability and validity of the Korean version of Belongingness Scale--Clinical Placement Experience. Asian Nursing Research.2012; 6(4): 137-142.
13. Guillemine F, Bombardier C, Beaton D. Cross-cultural adaptation of health related quality of life measures: Literature review and proposed guidelines. Clin Epidemiol. 1993; 46(12): 1417-1432.
14. Pashandi Sh,Khaghanizadeh M,Ebadi A. Review of translation and cultural adaptation process of questionnaires. Scientific Journal of Education Strategies in Medical Sciences. 2009; 2(3): 117-120[in Persian].
15. Afrasiabi A,Yaghmaie F,Abdoli S,Abedsaiedy Zh. Research tool translation and cross-cultural adaptation. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2006; 16(54):58-67[in Persian].
16. Gjersing L,Cplehorn J RM,Clausen T. Cross-cultural adaptation of research instrument: Language, setting, time and statistical considrations. BMC Medical Research Methodology .2010; 10(13):1-10.
17. Wild D,Grove A, Martin M,Eremenco S,McElroy S,Verjee-Lorenz A .Principles of good practice for the translation and cultural adaptation process for patientreported outcomes (PRO) measures: Report of the ISPOR task force for translation and cultural adaptation .Value in Health.2005; 8(2):94-104.
18. Rahman A,Iqbal Z,Wheed W,Hussain N. Translation and cultural adaptation of health questionnaires. Journal of Pakistan Medical Association. 2003. Available from: http://www.jpma.org.pk/full_article_text.ph p?article_id=115
19. Kishi R, McElmurry B, Vonderheid S, Altfeld S, McFarlin B, Tashiro J. Japanese translation and cultural adaptation of the listening to mothers II questionnaire. Perinat Educ. 2011; 20(1): 14–27.
20. Polit DF, Beck Ch. Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012.