1. Kiamanesh A. Methods of training evaluation. Payam-e-Noor University of Tehran 1995: 7-10. [In Persian].
2. Varma R, Tiyagi E, Gupta JK. Determining the quality of educational climate across multiple undergraduate teaching sites using the DREEM inventory. BMC Med Educ 2005; 5(1): 8.
3. Guilbert JJ. Educational hand book for heath personnel. [cited 6 Sep 2008]. Available from: URL; http://whqlibdoc.who.int/offset/WHO_OFFSE T_35.
4. Pakarian S. Survey of factors increasing educational quality and suggestions for it's improvement in Isfahan university. MS. Dissertation. Isfahan: Faculty of education, 1990. [In Persian].
5. Dejager HJ, Nieuwenhuis FJ. Linkages between total quality management and the outcomes-based approach in an education environment. Quality in higher education 2005; 11(3): 251-60.
6. Baligh J. Identifying the core curriculum: the Liverpool approach. Med Teach 1995; 17(13): 383-90.
7. Gorgi H. Successful physician. Ministry of health and medical education, 2005. [In Persian].
8. Zolladl M, Hosseiny N, Kamkar M. Effect of different barriers in the implementation of community oriented medical education from the perspective of faculty members and administrators health. Research in medical sciences. National Conference on Special Education 1998; 3(1): 57-60. [In Persian].
9. Kebriaei A, Roudbari M. The quality gap in educational services at Zahedan University of Medical Sciences: Based on student’ perceptions and expectations. Iranian journal of medical education 2005; 5(1): 53-61. [In Persian].
10. Alvani M, Riahi B. Measuring quality in public services. Education center for public industrial research of Iran. Tehran, 2003. [In Persian].
11. Donnelly M, Dalrymple JF, Wisniewski M, Curry AC. Measuring service quality in local government:the SERVQUAL approach. Int J Pub Sector Manag 1995; 8(7): 14-19.
12. Mohanan RS. Potential outcomes of clinical experience. J Nurs Educ 1991; 30(4): 176-87.
13. Abdullah F. Measuring service quality in higher education: HEdPERF versus SERVERF. Marketing intelligence and planning 2006; 24(1): 31-47.
14. Xu G, Wlofson P, Robsen M. Student’s satisfaction and perceptions of attending physicians and Residents teaching role. Am J Surg 1998; 176(1): 46-8.
15. Bing you RG, Sproul MS. Medical students perception of themselves and residents as teachers. Med Teach 1992; 14(4): 133-8.
16. Yokama M, Nozole M. Physical assessment course evaluation. Seiroka Kange Daigaka Kiyo 1997; 23(3): 40-8. [In Japanese].
17. Haken T, Calhoun JG, Frank KA. The Surgical clerkship experience: Self departmental and institutional assessment. Am J Surg 1988; 56(8): 155-8.
18. Roudbari M, Yaghmayi M, Zarif Houshyar J. Educational process of interns in obstetrics and gynecology department at Zahedan University of Medical Sciences in 2002. Iranian journal of medical education 2003; 3(2): 23-31. [In Persian].
19. Parasuraman A, Zeithaml V, Berry L. SERVQUAL: a multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of retailing 1988; 64(1): 12- 40. 20. Arbouni F, Shoghli A, Badriposhteh S, Mohajery M: The gap between students’
21. expectations and educational services provided for them, Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. Steps of development in medical education 2008; 5(1): 17-25. [In Persian].
22. Legcevic J. Quality gap of educational services in viewpoints of students. Economics thought and practice 2009; 18(2): 279-98.
23. Zavvar T, Behrangi M, Asgarian Mostafa , Naderi E. Evaluating service quality in educational centers of University of Payam Noor in east and west Azerbaijan Provinces from students' point of view. Quarterly journal of research and planning in higher education 2007; 13(4): 67-90. [In Persian].
24. Zafiropoulos C. Students' attitudes about educational service quality. The cyprus journal of sciences 2006; 4: 13-23.
25. Arambewela R, Hall J. A comparative analysis of international education satisfaction using SERVQUAL. J Serv Res 2006; 6: 141-63.
26. Oliviera OJ, Ferreira EC. Adaptation and application of the SERVQUAL scale in higher education. POMS 20th Annual Conference. Orlando, Florida U.S.A. May 1- 4. 2009. 27. Pariseau SE, McDaniel J. Assessing service quality in schools of business. Int J Quall Reliable Management 1997; 14(3): 204-18.
28. Bradley RB. Analyzing service quality: The case of post-graduate Chinese students [cited 2007]. Available from: URL; :http://lubswww.leeds.ac.uk/researchProgs/f ileadmin/user_upload/documents/Barnes.
29. Arbooni F, Shoghli A, Badri Poshte S, Mohajeri M. Survey the gap between expectations and provided educational services to students of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2005. Steps of development in medical education 2008; 5(1): 17-25. [In Persian].
30. Mohammadi A, Vakili M. Measuring students' satisfaction of educational services quality and relationship with services quality in Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of medical education development 2010; 2(3): 48-59. [In Persian].
31. Aghamolaei T, Zare Sh. Quality gap of educational services in viewpoints of students in Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. BMC Med Educ 2008; 8: 34.
32. Rezaeeian S, Abolhasanzadeh F, Rezaeeian M. Use constraints SERVQUAL model of service quality in academic in situations: Case study of Payam-e-Noor University. 5th Conference of the Quality Evaluation in Educational System. Tehran, University of Tehran. 2011. [ Persian].
33. Tofighi Sh, Sadeghifar J, Hamouzadeh P, Afshari S, Forouzanfar F, Taghavi Shahri S. Quality of educational services from the viewpoints of students: SERVQUAL model. Iranian quarterly of education strategies 2011; 4(1): 21-6. [In Persian].
34. Enayati Novinfar A, Uosefi afrashteh M, Siami L, Javaheri Daneshmand M.
35. Evaluation of the quality of education services of Payam-e-Noor University of Hamadan based on the servqual model. Quarterly journal of research and planning in higher education 2011; 17(3): 135-51. [In Persian].
36. Enayati T, Modanloo Y, Behnamfar R, Rezaei A. Measuring service quality of Islamic Azad University of Mazandaran using SERVQUAL model. Iranian journal of management studies 2013; 6(1): 99-116.
37. Tan KC, Kek SW. Service quality in higher education using an enhanced SERVQUAL approach. Quality in higher education 2004; 10(1): 18-24.
38. Fitzsimmons JA, Fitzsimmons MJ. Service management: Operations, strategy, and information technology. A'arabi SM, Izadi D. (translators). Tehran: Cultural Research Bureau; 2003: 1. [In Persian].
39. Mortazavi SA, Razmara A. Study of staggers and interns' satisfaction with education at wards, emergency room, hospital outpatient centers and community outpatient centers of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian journal of medical education 2002; 3: 49-52. [In Persian].
40. Haghdoost A, Jalili Z, Asadikaram E. Study of holding morning reports sessions in teaching hospitals affiliated with Kerman University of Medical Sciences in 2005. Journal of strides in medical education 2005; 2(2): 88-94. [Persian].
41. Bahadori MK, Sadeghifar J, Nejati M, Hamouzadeh P, Hakimzadeh M. Assessing quality of educational service by the SERVQUAL model: Viewpoints of paramedical students at Tehran University of Medical Science. Techniques technologies education management journal 2011; 6(4): 1058-65.
42. Ruby CA. Assessing student satisfaction with selected student services using SERVQUAL, a market driven model of service quality. NASPA J 1998; 35(4): 331-41.
43. Sabahi Bidgoliy M, Kebriaie A. The quality gap of educational services Kashan University of Medical Sciences: Based on student perceptions and expectations. Kurdistan: Nationwide Conference on Medical Sciences Education Development, 2007. [In Persian].
44. Haghani F, Mollabashi R, Jamshidian S, Memarzadeh M. Physical environment status of educational clinics in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: An inseparable part of teaching-learning process in clinic. Iranian Journal of medical education 2008; 8(2): 239-44. [Persian].