1. Iwasiw CL, Goldenberg D, Andrusyszyn MA. Curriculum development in nursing education. 2nd ed. Sudbury:Jones and Bartlett; 2009:212.
2. Harden RM. The learning environment and the curriculum. Med Teach 2001; 23:335-6.
3. Institute of Medicine. Health professions education: A bridge to quality.Washington, DC: National Academy; 2003.
4. Wear D, Skillicorn J. Hidden in plainsight: The formal, informal, and hidden curricula of a psychiatry clerkship. Acad Med 2009; 84: 451-8.
5. Lindberg O. Undergraduate socialization in medical education: ideals of professional physicians' practice. Learning in health and social care 2009; 8(4): 241-9.
6. Ma F, Li J, Liang H, Bai Y, Song J.Baccalaureate nursing students'perspectives on learning about caring in China: A qualitative descriptive study. BMC Med Educ 2014; 14:1-9.
7. Higashi RT, Tillack A, Steinman MA, Johnston B, Harper GM. The worthy patient:Rethinking the hidden curriculum in medical education. Anthropol Med 2013; 20 (1): 13-
8. Witman Y. What do we transfer in case discussions? The hidden curriculum in medicine. Perspect Med Educ 2014; 3: 113-23.
9. Lempp H, Seale C. The hidden curriculum in undergraduate medical education: Qualitative study of medical students’ perceptions of teaching. BMJ 2004; 329: 770-3.
10. Candela L, Dalley K, Benzel-Lindley J. A case for learning-centered curricula. J Nurs Educ 2006; 45: 59-66.
11. Brown T, Zoghi M, Williams B, Jaberzadeh S, Roller L, Palermo C, et al. Are learning style preferences of health science students predictive of their attitudes towards e-learning? Aust J Educ Tech 2009; 25: 524-43.
12. Amin Z, Eng KH. Basics in medical education. New Jersey: World Scientific; 2003:34-38.
13. Frankel A. Nurses' learning styles:Promoting better integration of theory into practice. Nurs Times 2009; 105: 24-7.
14. Ferguson KJ. Facilitating student learning. In: Jeffries WB, Huggett K.(editors). An introduction to medical teaching. USA: Springer; 2010:2.
15. Glicken AD, Merenstein GB. Addressing the hidden curriculum: Understanding educator professionalism. Med Teach 2007; 29: 26-54.
16. Bradshaw MJ, Lowenstein AJ. Innovative teaching strategies in nursing and related health professions. 4th ed. Sudbury: Jones and Bartiett; 2007:16.
17. Bastable SB. Nurse as educator:Principles of teaching and learning for nursing practice. 3rd ed. Sudbury: Jones and Bartlett; 2008:450-451.
18. Clynes MP, Raftery SE. Feedback: An essential element of student learning in clinical practice. Nurse Educ Pract 2008; 8:405-11.
19. Wright K. Student nurses' perceptions of how they learn drug calculation skills. Nurs Educ Today 2012; 32:721-726.
20. Koh LC. Refocusing formative feedback to enhance learning in preregistration nurse education. Nurse Educ Pract 2008; 8: 223-30.
21. Cantillon P, Hutchinson L, Wood D. ABC of learning and teaching in medicine. London: BMJ Publishing Group; 2003:26.
22. Gilmartin J. Teachers’ understanding of facilitation styles with student nurses. Int J Nurs Stud 2001; 38: 481-8.
23. Brammer JD. RN as gatekeeper:Student understanding of the RN buddy role in clinical practice experience. Nurs Educ Today 2006; 26: 697-704.
24. Hemmings A. The hidden corridor curriculum. High Sch J 2000; 83(2): 1-10.
25. Stern DT, Papadakis M. The developing physician-becoming a professional. New Engl J Med 2006; 355(17):1794-9.
26. Swanwick T. Understanding medical education: Evidence, theory, and practice.1st ed. London: Wiley; 2010:30.
27. Balmer D, Serwint JR, Ruzek SB, Ludwig S, Giardino AP. Learning behind the scenes: Perceptions and observations of role modeling in pediatric residents'continuity experience. Ambul Pediatr 2007;7: 176-81.
28. Wear D, Skillicorn J. Hidden in plain sight: The formal, informal and hidden curricula of a psychiatry clerkship. Acad Med 2009; 84(4): 451-8.
29. Gaufberg E, Batalden M, Sands R, Bell SK. The hidden curriculum: what can we learn from third-year medical student narrative reflections? Acad Med 2010; 85(11): 1709-16.
30. Liao JM, Thomas EJ, Bell SK. Speaking up about the dangers of the hidden curriculum. Health Affairs 2014;33(1): 168-71.